Partnership, innovation and high quality: Introducing Bollack Dental Technology
- Prosthetics on implants
- All-ceramic veneers, ceramic inlays
- Crowns and dental bridges made of zirconium oxide
- Telescopic technology made from precious and non-precious metal, zirconium oxide
- 3D implant planning and stent concepts
The close and friendly collaboration with dentists makes extraordinary solutions possible while both sides benefit from constant improvements: The especially high quality secures patient satisfaction while effective and efficient processes ensure that economic challenges are being mastered.
We always regard innovations and steady professional development from the views of dentists and patients. As a pioneer in the field of 3D implant planning and dental stent technology, we render our whole know-how into the service of the cause, from the planning software up to the smallest implementation details. We have outstanding experience in the field of electroforming which can be applied in your interest, too.
The passion for quality is our daily motto. Our expertise, based on more than two decades of cooperation with many leading dentists as well as nationally and internationally important implantologists, stands for an advantage in competence from which you can profit anytime.
We also break new, innovative grounds in the field of communication and offer additional possibilities for cooperation and market development through new concepts.
Are you looking for a special solution? Do you need new impulses for your implantology and prosthetics? Do you want high quality with top references? We are here for you: email@example.com
More than 20000 successful procedures
We are also founding member of the DGOI and the FIZ Heidelberg as well as member of the DGI.
Résumé of Wolfgang Bollack, master dental technician
- 2017 Professional article: Smile Design in Spain
- 2017 Professional article: Steigmann Smile Design
- 2017 Start of development of the Implant Prosthetics Academy
- 2017 Lecture at Forum innovative dental medicine Heidelberg e.V.
Topic: 3D implant planning and titanium grid design
- 2017 Lecture at the 66th Annual Conference of the German Society for Prosthetic Dentistry in Gießen
Topic: Modern 3D Implant Planning and Template Technology, Manual and Digital
- 2017 Lecture at Forum innovative dentistry Heidelberg e.V. Complication cases and their solution from daily practice
- 2016 Lecture at the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dentale Technologie ADT Puplications in journals (1,2)
- 2014 Training at the ProLab and the German Society for Implantology DGI
- 2012 After 10 years of successful congressional work, the last “Update implantology” in Heidelberg took place Publications in journals
- 2010 Research report at the Basel University with Bollack dental stent technology
- 2009 Kantenforum at the Klaus Kanter foundation
- 2007 Awarded the Bast Practice – IT Award 2007
- 2004 Founding member of the German Association for oral implantology (DGOI) and member of the ICOI world federation
- 2003 Specialist laboratory for implant prosthetics certification
- 2002 Start of our congress “Update Implantologie” in Heidelberg.
History and picture gallery: http://update.bollack-dental.de/
- 1998 Founding member of the ProLab zahntechnische Vereinigung für Implantatplanung und –prothetik e.V.
- 1998 Development of the “Heidelberger Navigationsschablone” (Heidelberg navigation stent) until 2003
- 1989/1988 Master school and -certificate in Munich
- 1988 Founding member of the Forum “Innovative Zahmedizin Heidelberg e.V.”
- 1987 Self-employment in Gaiberg with 10 employees
- 1977 Training as dental technician